Training & Seminars
Understanding Behavior offers ongoing training and seminars to professionals and families who support individuals diagnosed with developmental disabilities.
Our multifaceted team offers expert training in a variety of areas, which include, but are not limited to:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Developmental Assessment
- Developmental Disabilities and Mental Illness
- Person-Centered Planning
- Picture Exchange Communication
- Verbal Behavior Intervention
- Deployment and reunification in military families
Training and seminars are delivered through a variety of methods, including in vivo training, video interactive and webinars. If you’d like to request training or seminar services, please contact us and tell us about your training needs.
The cost of service varies on a case-by-case basis, based on the type of services required. If you have any questions regarding our fees and billing procedures, please contact us.