[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” overlay_color=”” overlay_opacity=”0.5″ video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” padding_right=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” center_content=”no” last=”no” min_height=”” hover_type=”none” link=””][fusion_text]
Understanding Behavior is looking to contract and connect with BCBAs and Behavior Interventionists throughout the United States. We offer competitive rates and work with most major insurance companies. Our administrative team will manage your credentialing and claims on your behalf and streamline your ability to provide services. For more information, contact us via email at email@example.com. To see positions that we are currently staffing, visit our job openings page.
Understanding Behavior is looking for Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs) to provide services to children and adults with developmental disabilities throughout the United States. Our BCBAs provide direct and supervised services in a variety of settings, as well as consultation work with group homes throughout California.
- Conducting and completing functional behavioral and skills assessments
- Developing and monitoring skill acquisition curriculum
- Developing and monitoring behavior support plans
- Collecting and analyzing data to monitor progress
- Training of staff, teachers and/or parents to implement behavior support plans and curriculum
- Report writing
- BCBA or BCaBA certification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Special Education, or related field
- Experience working with children with autism and/or developmental disabilities
- Experience with DTT and other behavior intervention methodologies
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in training and support of staff, teachers and parents
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with ADOS II and Vineland-II a plus!
ABA Behavior Interventionists/Registered Behavior Technicians
Understanding Behavior is looking for qualified ABA Therapists to provide ABA therapy for children with Autism and their families. You will work under the supervision of the BCBA to implement programs to address areas of need for the child, such as building social, communication, play, or self-help skills.
- Provide direct one-on-one ABA services to children and young adults on the Autism spectrum
- Implementing the Behavior Support Plan as designed by the Behavioral Supervisor
- Provide support, instruction and feedback to families and caregivers in regard to managing challenging behavior.
- Gather quantifiable behavioral data necessary for the Behavioral Supervisor
- Communicate with BCBA Supervisor regarding challenges, progress or changing needs relevant to each case.
- Completion of a minimum of twelve (12) semester hours of college coursework in Psychology, Education, Social Work, Behavioral Sciences, Human Development or related field
- Prior experience with special needs children highly preferred, prior experience as a teacher or a teacher’s aide is acceptable
- Familiarity with Applied Behavior Analysis techniques
- Reliable Transportation
- Excellent time management skills