As treating autism can be complex, we prioritize care integration through ongoing collaboration and partnerships with healthcare agencies and professionals.
We offer comprehensive, accessible and ongoing support and consultation based in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and are a resource that busy healthcare professionals can turn to when treating patients with autism. With a strong focus on care coordination, our approach to treatment allows healthcare professionals to focus their attention on their area of expertise while maintaining adequate involvement in addressing their patients’ behavioral health needs.
Understanding Behavior is seeking healthcare providers across the US and abroad to collaborate with in addressing the comprehensive needs of individuals and families affected by autism. Together, we can establish a standard of care for the treatment of autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
If you’re interested in learning more about how Understanding Behavior can support your patients and practice, please contact us.
Our services include:
- Functional Analysis Assessment (FAA) & Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA)
- Family and Individual ABA Therapy
- Early Intervention Services
- Adult Developmental Services
- Parent Education & Family Service Coordination
- Education and Training on ABA principles and best practices in working with a child diagnosed with autism.
- Behavior Support and Treatment Planning
- Behavior Reduction Intervention and Strategies
- Functional Skill Acquisition & Social Skill Development
- Activity Based Learning, Discrete Trial Training and Natural Environment Teaching
- Use of ABLLS, Verbal Behavior Mapp, TEACH and other language-based acquisition programs.
- Staff Training, Coaching and Support
- Program Monitoring and Evaluation
- Professional Workshops